June 19, 2015

Exfoliating Body Scrub



Try Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Scrub! Adovia specializes in mineral skin care. They use 100% salt from the Dead Sea in many of their products. The scrub contains 21 minerals essential to proper skin care from the dead sea salt. It also contains oils from avocado, apricot, and sweet almond, which all make excellent moisturizers.

I love to use this salt scrub to exfoliate my face and body in the shower. It helps scrub away dead skins cells, and the oils naturally moisturize. The scrub leaves my skin so smooth and refreshed. It also makes a great foot scrub after a long day on my feet!

Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Scrub is cruelty free and not tested on animals! I love that they use natural minerals and ingredients in their items. The scrub's retail value is $22, but if you buy it from their Amazon page, you can get it for $15.95! The size of the scrub is quite a lot (300grams/ 11 oz) for such a great price. It comes in a fairly large jar. This is definitely a great deal!


I received this complimentary product for testing purposes.

7 comments:

  1. I bet it is great for your skin with apricot and avocado in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Such a great item!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, I could do with a good body scrub just now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great :D I love it
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love body scrubs.. I've never tried a sea salt variant though. This one sounds quite nice.

    ReplyDelete