June 1, 2015

Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Moisturizer


Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C is a popular anti-aging moisturizer. It combines Retinol to repair the skin, and Vitamin C to replenish. With use, it smooths unevenness, reduces wrinkles and spots, unclogs pores, and protects your skin from environmental damage.

I loved using Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C on my skin! The moisturizer itself is a liquid-oil consistency, and comes in a 1 fluid ounce bottle. I applied it liberally to my face in the evening, for the first time. A little bit of this definitely goes a long way. Each use needed only a small amount. The morning after my first application, I immediately saw a difference in the texture of my skin! The moisturizer really plumped my cheeks, and I noticed an even glow.

After continuous use, the skin tone and spots on my skin have significantly evened out. The moisturizer was not harsh at all, and it left my skin smooth. There are tons of nutritional ingredients in the moisturizer. They use soft oils, such as sunflower and olive oil, Vitamin C & A, squalane (a lubricant that comes from olive oil), and extracts from aloe, pomegranate, jojoba, cucumber, and licorice plants. The extracts smooths, fades spots, tones, and rejuvenates skin.

Retinol is often prescribed by dermatologists for severe acne and other skin related problems. With Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C, retinol is delivered without the harshness, helping your skin heal and renew itself. Healthy Directions carries this moisturizer and many health related products. See many of their nutritional supplements and skincare items on their website.

Find Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C on Amazon.com & get 20% off your purchase with this promotion code: SAVERETC
(expires 12/31/15)

I received this complimentary product for testing purposes.

7 comments:

  1. This looks really good, never tried it before. Happy day to you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love natural products
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/violets-are-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review.. keep in touch
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, i Love skin care products, this one sound really good, I must try to find something like this here. thanks for sharing.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete