December 24, 2014

Be Unique Clothing

White Peter Pan Dress
There's a lovely little shop on Etsy.com I came across. Be Unique Clothing specializes in handmade, custom women's clothing. Their selection of garments is very modern chic with a vintage flair. The shop carries a variety of skirts and dresses - including bridesmaid dresses -, plus knit headbands, jersey shrugs, tops and more!

Be Unique Clothing's style really lives up to its "Unique" name. Shop for one-shoulder dresses, heart cut out dresses, a wrap skirt style, and pleated or ruched detailing on your garment... just to name a few options. I love this Deep V Chiffon Cut Out Dress. It radiates a vintage style combined with a personal contemporary feel.

Based in Colorado, USA, Sarah Clark makes her unique designs come alive. "I have loved to sew since I was very young and started creating a whole wardrobe for myself in high-school." Growing up in the UK, Sarah sewed for herself, her family, and friends. When she moved to Colorado, she focused more on her passion, and soon opened her Etsy shop.

Be Unique Clothing prides itself on being custom made, and tailored to their
customers' needs. "I like to give my customers the option to change up the original design and create something truly unique for them. Most of my designs are available in many colors and can be altered to the tastes of the customer." Have your garment personalized by changing the style of the skirt, or the sleeve length, or have a different neckline. "I love working with clients to make their perfect garment. It's great to see someone excited and confident about what they are wearing."

Find Be Unique Clothing on their new website, facebook, and twitter. Be sure to reach out to Sarah to have your very own custom made, handmade garment!

10 comments:

  1. ☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´Merry Christmas`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆

    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses!!
    I wish you all the best, Merry Christmas doll!!!
    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great clothing :)
    Merry Christmas :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas dear!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/12/merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great post, I love your outfit, especially the shoes. merry christmas

    yes, I would like to follow each other, and I follow. I hope.

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dresses!
    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete