September 10, 2014

Pearl It Up

Etsy.com has tons of great shops, and I fell in love with one in particular. Pearl It Up is an elegant pearl jewelry shop, with very affordable prices! I am a sucker for pearls! For all my Marilyn's and Audrey's loving that fabulously classic look, check out this shop. Of course, there are also exquisite pieces for the modern lady as well.

The creator and designer of Pearl It Up, Janice, just recently started her shop. She has always been especially fond of pearls, and thought to herself “why not make my own. My passion for detail and my love of DIY helps me create beautiful pieces. I love mixing pearls with new 'on demand' trends, so you will find my accessories blend well with both classic and modern designs.”

Pearl It Up carries bracelets and necklaces, and almost all of the items are made with Swarovski Pearls. The jewelry is cutely embellished with charms, beads, Swarovski crystals, and satin ribbons. The shop brings “pieces that are fun, cute and can add a pop of style on any outfit, whether for weddings, casual, formal or just any day.”

For every purchase made, a portion is donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Follow Pearl It Up on Instagram for new photos and updates!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pearls. I bought my first four years ago in Mallorca :)
    www.antymarka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe every girl should have at least one jewelry pearl piece at home :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: the pearls are very elegant. Great Proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pearls are so beautiful and cute at the same time. Love it. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, I loved the post and everything you teach us, thanks

    you would like to follow each other? let me know.

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewellery!! Love it and will check it out.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been very into pearls lately - these pieces are beautiful.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love pearls, this is so gorgeous. Happy weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! They remind me of my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are beaUtiful!!! I love that donations are made to St. Judes!

    ReplyDelete