September 30, 2014

Looking for bloggers...banner help

I am looking for bloggers to collaborate with for my jewelry shop. I want to begin an "Earnings Program." It is a program that gives bloggers money for referring a reader.

It's super easy, and does not require any work other than adding a banner to your site. Simply display my ad banner on your blog or website, and when buyers use the banner code at Eternal Girl, you will be awarded 10% commission. 

Your ad banner will have a unique code specific to your blog, for buyers to use when they purchase. Then, you will get 10% of the sale for the ad referral. All you need is a blog or website, and a PayPal account.

I can make any size banner custom to your blog's sidebar. Your ad banner will look something like this:



You could also advertise your unique code on your social media for more referral exposure, thus more commission - but this is not required.

So if you are interested in becoming a part of the program, email me at eternalgirlshop@gmail.com or leave a comment below with your contact information.

8 comments:

  1. Nice blog, follow you! ;D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea
    Stay in touch!
    Can we follow each other on GFC?
    New Post Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited!! I sent you an email.

    Thanks
    peaockreivew.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the banner to be 250x45. Forgot to mention in email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best wishes !
    Would u like to follow each other and stay in touch ?? I just did follow u !
    Hoping to see u on my blog :)
    www.ananayatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your jewelry is beautiful. I would love to add the banner to my blog.

    Here is a link to my blog. Please let me know if I can provide you with further info.
    Nora

    http://ninelivesofnora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete