April 28, 2014

New Spring Beginnings

Happy Spring! I love the flower blossoms and the sunshine! Spring is a time for new beginnings, and I hope to expect lots of new ideas and promotions with my Eternal Girl shop! I asked some of my sponsors and friends:

What is something new happening in your life?

"I love new happenings in life! I'm currently preparing for my studying abroad in Austria. I can't wait to travel to Europe and experience new things!"


"A big change that I'm making this season is that my boyfriend and I are moving in together. It's a huge step in our relationship, but we've been together for over three years, so I'm really excited about it. It's been a stressful process so far, and we haven't found a place, but I'm confident that we're going to find something that the both of us like."
Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
"Over the next few months I’ll be revamping my whole Etsy shop, finally changing my last name (was married in October but haven’t changed it yet!) and then applying for a business license for Katie Crafts to be able to take things to the next level. New beginnings are very exciting!"
"Last week we moved out of Arizona after 5 years of living there. We first moved there for my husband to go to school and then we stayed for his work. Next week we are driving from Wisconsin, where we are visiting family, to upstate New York, where my husband got a new job. Obviously, this encompasses many changes, but most stressful of all, we still don't have an address!"
Facebook

~~~~~~~~
Would you like to be a part of next month's feature? 
Send an email to eternalgirlshop@gmail.com or leave your email address below, and I will contact you!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting! A little update - my boyfriend and I finally did find a place, and we started moving in our stuff on Saturday! It's been stressful, but exciting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, that sounds so exciting! I wish you both the best!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: the arrival of spring always get change. I like reading the changes of your followers. Very interesting. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great events in people´s lives. I think that I have boring life when I compare it with these. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is all about life ;o) Beautiful post ;o) I've been gardening and painting ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spring, all about colour, flowers and new starts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog... hope this season brings new change in life ..new start for everthing
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a really busy month of April and haven't been by to visit your awesome blog in so long! I've missed it. =0)
    I love spring time, but I don't like allergies.

    ReplyDelete