February 16, 2014

Nicki's Fundraising

A few months ago, I was contacted by Nicki through Etsy. She explained that she was running a marathon to help raise money for patients with blood cancers. Nicki is a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training.

She reached out to me and other Etsy shop owners to ask for donated prizes for her marathon team's runners. Eternal Girl is donating five custom necklaces for the members and the cause. This necklace was designed with a purple flower, green leaves, and a blood drop. Purple and green are the Team In Training's colors, and the blood drop represents the leukemia & lymphoma society.

Nicki will be running the Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC, April 14, 2014. See her progress and fundraising ideas on her Fundraising Facebook Page. If you'd like to donate, go to the Donation Page.

12 comments:

  1. It is a very good event for helping those in need! Hope everything running smooth :)
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I hope she reaches all her fundraising..will check out the pages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace and very beautiful and generous idea of helping others. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very kind of you Julia! I wish everyone all the best! Many healing prayers are being sent their way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Julia! You've changed your blog quite a bit since my last visit. It's looking great. =0)

    I love good causes and fundraising. I think it's great that you designed a special necklace for your donation. I'm so glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I needed a new look Kim!

    It really is a great cause. Share what you can!

    ReplyDelete