February 11, 2014

I Love...

Love is always in the air in February, because of Valentine's Day. It may be a holiday for candy companies to repackage their Christmas chocolates, but it also makes you think about what you love. I love all creatures that breathe the same air as I do. I asked some of my sponsors and friends:

What do you love?


"I love my family. It may not be very original, but they are truly the most important aspect of my life. I love my boyfriend and our two fur babies, Dakota (our dog) & Luna (our kitty). They make me smile everyday... which is another thing I love :)"

Sarah:
"I love family. I love spontaneity. I love food. I love color. I love music. I love warm days and cool nights. I love introducing my kids to another culture. I love living life to the fullest. Clearly... I love Mexico."
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Maxime:
"I love many many things, but what I love the most is to create something new everyday! :D I want to apply my creativity in my everyday life and my work. For me, what I love the most is to create something for people, something that they can use, but most of all something that makes them happy, like artwork or jewelry. I love sitting down in my atelier, with a cup of tea and imagining a certain portrait or a jewelry for someone's special occasion. I then let the inspiration roll down on paper, sketching what I have in mind, adding wonderful colours and eventually looking at the final results in my hands."
Blog | Twitter | Etsy

Liz:
"I love my Halo's. They give every girl a reason to express herself in her own way. Girls can choose from all different options such as their favorite color, size, and or pattern. Wearing halo's is an easy comfortable was for everyone to express themselves."

~~~~~~~~
Would you like to be a part of next month's feature? 
Send an email to eternalgirlshop@gmail.com or leave your email address below, and I will contact you!

14 comments:

  1. There sure is a lot of LOVE in the air this February! It's great to see all the different answers.

    Thank you so much for featuring me this month. I really appreciate all your support and not just this month.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love life, family, happiness!
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautiful Diana! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I love my husband, my little boys and my best friend!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love my husband and girls and life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and inspirative post. I love my family, friends and as well as fashion and DIY. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the squirrels and birds I feed everyday ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julia,

    Check out my post about your amazing necklace :)

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/02/eternal-girl.html

    ReplyDelete