January 6, 2014

TwelveSkip

I am constantly looking for new ways to improve my blog's design and to market my online store. I was shown an extremely resourceful website, TwelveSkip. It is a website geared toward bloggers and internet entrepreneurs, with how-to's and guides to better market your online presence.

Social Media Icons
Skimming through TwelveSkip, I noticed it has TONS of helpful articles. I was immediately drawn to the colorful freebie column on the homepage. Among the downloadable goodies are blog icons, button templates, e-commerce icons, plus resources for graphic and web designers like textures, brushes, and fonts. Even more web design resources include HTML codes, Photoshop, Wordpress, and start-up tutorials. There are tons of tips for social media marketing on instagram, twitter, facebook etc., and successful blogging tips. There are also lots of fun random posts like the best wedding websites, grocery list downloads, and YouTube's most shared videos. There is definitely something for everyone!

Article for tips to Fashion Blogging
The creator behind TwelveSkip is a 23 year old web designer, Pauline, with 7 years of experience. "I've been building different kinds of websites for the past few years. Blogging is my current full time job, but I also do web design services on the side." It all began when Pauline started experimenting with HTML and designing layouts on Myspace.com. "Many people were asking me how I design my stuff. So I decided to create a separate account that offered myspace layouts; then it grew unexpectedly." The amount of traffic Pauline was getting, grew to about 200,000 friends. She, then, was contracted by a large company to earn money while working to design layouts. Shortly after, Pauline made her own website, and continued to learn more about web designing outside of Myspace - which brings us to TwelveSkip. "I want to be known for something I am passionate about - building and designing sites and teaching what I've learned."
Marketing Resources

Pauline loves helping people solve problems and encourages people to ask her for help. She strives "to help people market their site effectively through good web design, quality content and using aggressive marketing strategies." If you are a blogger or internet entrepreneur make sure to reach out to Pauline. Your questions and suggestions may turn into an article on her website!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks, Julia. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and useful post. Right now iIve changed a design, so it comes in handy. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are very helpful posts about designing :)

      Delete
  3. Omg Julia! Thank you so much for this awesome post. I love it. Much appreciated :-) You rock!! Sharing this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Pauline! I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. GIVEAWAY on my BLOG:

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/01/tamar-abuladze-studio-handpainted-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting!!!
    Happy New Year for you!!! and my g+!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey there, thank you so much for commenting on my blog, sure we can follow each other, i just did on GFC (611) and liked your facebook page, feel free to follow back now :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy! Thank you, i have liked yours too :)

      Delete
  7. Nice post :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back immediatelly :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie,
    Is this also for blogger? Tyvm have a sweet weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, TwelveSkip has lots of tips & tutorials for people on blogger too. Pauline is very nice is you ever have any questions for her!

      Delete