January 15, 2014

Tea Sleeve Download


I made my very own teabags complete with my own designed tea sleeves! For those of you that don't know, tea sleeves are the lovely packaging used to keep teabags in. I've started to make my own teabags, and have been working on them for a while. This tea sleeve design is one of my signature floral prints, hand-drawn and purple!


How to use the tea sleeve download:
1. Download the Tea Sleeve to your computer, and print it out.
2. Cut along the edges of the tea sleeve.
3. In the white space, write your tea flavor (see photo below)
(For gift-giving: add a personal message here!)
4. Place your tea bag in the sleeve.
5. Fold and glue the edges down.
6. Print multiple tea sleeves and repeat!

Use this tutorial to make your own tea blends and bags.


20 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: very original. Great tea sleeve. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tutorial is so cool !

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s great idea. I will definetely try it. Thanks for sharing. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure,let's do it!
    Followed you :)
    I liked your fb page as well! It would be super cool if you did that too!

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks Sofie, I liked your FB too :D

      Delete
  5. I have never even heard of this before! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, its simply a homemade version of store bought tea (that comes in a little paper pouch!)

      Delete
  6. Ahh! this is very pretty. My friend loves tea so I will make this sleeve for her tea bags. :) thank you for sharing this.

    Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! Let me know how it turns out!

      Delete
  7. these are so cute. i drink about a gallon of tea everyday so i should check these out:)

    I'd love if you would also check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! They are easy and fun to make!

      Delete
  8. Wow! This is great for giveaway for my health conscious and tea lover friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monique! Yes, its def great for tea lovers...i love tea too!

      Delete
  9. Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing on Worthwhile Wednesdays!
    ~Allie @ http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete