January 22, 2014

Change and Growth

We make new years resolutions to recognize areas of our life we need to improve. And hearing from some of my readers' resolutions tells me that they genuinely care about their personal growth. Some of them want "to smile more and be happy," and others want to "learn to live for the moment, not for the hour, not for the day, not for the month." I saw lots of positive responses. I guess for myself, I'd like to trust myself more - to recognize my needs through my thoughts and feelings.

To bring in the new year, I asked some of my sponsors and friends:
What is something you want to change, or improve on this year?





"Changing and improving takes time so all I want from this year is that everything would go smoothly with the Church Wedding & The Party after. I hope my family will be there and my Grandma who rasied me up... I unfortunately lost my Grandpa last year, right before our Civil Wedding but I am sure he is up there watching..."


Laura:
"This year I really hope to improve my blog by working on it, even in some small way, everyday. I want all my blog posts this year to be interesting to read and to plan lots of great blog posts and do more makeup looks when I have some time so that I write no "filler" blog posts when I'm too busy with the rest of my life and college work."
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Blog



Also...
Please join my friend Allie's new 
Worthwhile Wednesday's Link Party

18 comments:

  1. I hope to improve my confidence and self-belief and getting things done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to improve my blog as well specifically my writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be able to stay on top of my blog too. Thanks Pauline!

      Delete
  3. I hope to get in touch with a lot of same-minded people to help my blog grow and become more interesting. Like interviews and guest bloggers. Happy New Year once again Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, that sounds so cool James! I can't wait to see!

      Delete
  4. Nice post. I´m not planning anything special, maybe to be accepted for college. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Lia! I hope you get accepted!

      Delete
  5. Great blog!!! I follow you now!! If you want you can follow me back!!!

    kisses dear!!

    L'ARMADIO DI VENERE

    L'ARMADIO DI VENERE FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work more on my blog and post more outfit. Your blog is lovely:).

    ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to love me and go for things! Don't be scared ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know if you do and I will follow back right away
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me, gain more self-confidence and feel healthier.

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete