December 4, 2013

CraftFields

I happened upon rather unique jewelry, and a very modern looking Etsy shop the other day. CraftFields carries modern jewelry including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. They specialize in using unique and unconventional materials such as plexiglass, rubber, wood, and clay for their jewelry.

Alcohol Molecular Formula Necklace
Sisters Kavina and Rara, own and make all the creations in CraftFields. Their need to open their shop was to extend their passion of jewelry making to the world outside their home in Bulgaria. The sisters opened their shop in August 2010. They work hard to keep their items interesting and eye-catching. "All jewelry designs in our shop are one of a kind, which means that you will not see somebody else with the same earrings or bracelet."

Silicon Rubber Earrings
Kavina and Rara love to use strange materials for their jewelry. They use laser cut plexiglass with items such as their "Hipster Glasses Frame Necklace" and "Alcohol Molecular Formula Necklace" (see photo above). Their wooden bracelets and ceramic pendant necklace are unique as well. My favorite items, however, are the rubber earrings, made of multi-color silicon (see left photo). I asked CraftFields what inspires them to create such funky jewelry, and their response made me smile. Not only do the shapes and the colors motivate them to create, but as well as "the people...the idea that with every design, we give a little part of ourselves to the world."

Be on the lookout for a giveaway coming soon to CraftFields' fans. It will be announced on their blog sometime in December. You can also find more updates and photos from CraftFields across the web on Facebook, Flickr, and Pinterest.

14 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: these proposals are very original. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!
    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love us to follow each other Reneta!

      Delete
  3. You can always find creative people and I can always be surprised by how much :)
    Thanks for your reply. I follow via gfc #475 and bloglovin #647. Keep in touch. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice earrings. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shop! I look forward to the giveaway. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique jewellery :)
    I am following you back!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete