November 30, 2013

Jewelry Wanderlust

Sterling Silver, Garnet & Marcasite Necklace
I recently encountered an Etsy shop with amazingly beautiful pieces. I stopped to take a look. My eyes met extravagant jewelry of many styles: antique Victorian, art nouveau, vintage Navajo, costume jewelry and much more. The shop displayed an array of items donning sterling silver, golds, precious stones & gems of all kinds. Jewelry Wanderlust specializes in unique, vintage jewelry from many historical eras, and from cultures all over the world. The shop carries an assortment of rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, men's fashion, pendants, earrings, pins, and several fashion accessories.

14k Gold Butterfly Locket
The shop is unique for having its items around for a long period of time, since the 1800s. The owner of Jewelry Wanderlust, Chelsea, is now the 5th generation in her family to work in the jewelry business. Her great great grandfather started back in 1880. Chelsea has always had an eye for beauty. She loves "to make people happy by finding the perfect piece of jewelry for them or a loved one because often times jewelry can be sentimental or nostalgic."

I had a chance to get to know more about Chelsea's shop. She explains her work beautifully, "each piece of jewelry has the art style of its time encapsulated in it like a piece of history with a story to tell." Jewelry Wanderlust opened recently in August 2013, but the owner's experience has lasted her whole life growing up in the antique jewelry business. Finding her customers the perfect piece is her ultimate satisfaction. Helping them find fine craftsmanship and historical preservation in the jewelry motivates Chelsea. Today, Jewelry Wanderlust is "one of the largest Antique and Vintage jewelry collections in all of California", and it is now available to everyone through Etsy.
Art Nouveau Gold Filled Heart Locket

There is remarkable variety throughout this shop, not only in eras and culture, but also in price. You can find highly competitive prices as well as highly reduced ones on quality pieces. Chelsea explains, "our pieces are unique and one-of-a-kind and we not only strive to have a large variety of different pieces of jewelry, but we also strive for all different price ranges starting at $29.00 and up." Be sure to check out Jewelry Wanderlust on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

44 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, especially the garnet necklace, it looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one. It´s so cute and girly. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely amazing pieces!
    especially the butterfly locket
    is gorgeous! thanks for stopping by my blog
    i followed fack :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! The locket is very beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Hi sweetie!
    would like to thank you so much for joining me!
    you have me as your newest follwer right away!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses

    Aida Camilo
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u for commentig:)

    Following you back honey :)
    kisses

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) Lets go following each other! i'm now following you!
    Santi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first necklace!
    Follow your blog by GFC, google+ and bloglovin’, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane
    Follow me by google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely!
      Thanks Jenny, following you too!

      Delete
  8. thanks love for following :) i am following you back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome shop! I especially like the turquoise necklaces, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for following me by GFC. You have got an amazing blog and I am happy to follow you on GFC,Bloglovin,Twitter & FB.

    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty items! Loving your blog too!

    I am now following you on GFC, I would love it if you could follow back!!

    www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, i'm following you too. Thanks Claire!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful jewels, thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start following each other:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the necklace is gorgeous, thank you for sharing! And thank you also for visiting my blog before, I'm following you now~ so lets stay in touch^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the blog,

    girl, we should follow and stay in touch.

    Let me know here,

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Katja, from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other? If you would, please follow me and I'll follow right back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I will follow you on GFC, Anastasia!

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous pieces.. Nice blog, following you
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I follow you back on gfc :)
    http://explosemyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for following my blog! I am now following you back :)xx

    http://lipstickandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. The gorgeous blue in Butterfly Locket. I wouldn't mind having one :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The locket is beautiful!
      I would love to follow each other, Maja... following you now.

      Delete
  20. Etsy has some great finds, these pieces are exquisite and so vintage too !
    I would like to invite you to please participate in my International Giveaway from Sammy Dress !

    International Giveaway from Sammy Dress
    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete