October 10, 2013

Art of Jewelry

I came across a lovely little shop, My Art Game, on Etsy. The shop specializes in unique, sophisticated, handmade jewelry. The shop carries bracelets, necklaces, anklets, and earrings. All of which are reminiscent of a natural, bohemian style with their earth-toned colors and textured designs. 

The jewelry's earthy designs comes from owner and creator, Katerina. While living in Greece, Katerina is inspired by nature, art, and fashion trends. "Creating is a way of living for me. It
helps me express my feelings and always gets all my problems out of my mind." She grew up creating artwork, and recently discovered her passion to make jewelry.

My Art Game opened only a few months ago, but the potential it has is enormous. Her style is very unique. Katerina uses all kinds of materials. She uses glass beads, crystals, pearls, cotton, leather, rope, fabric, and wire, to name a few. Her rope necklaces are like nothing I've ever seen before. All her life, Katerina has been creating, and she finally gets to share her artwork across the world. My Art Game is "the bridge that helps me connect with other people... it is so touching for me to know that somebody is giving life to something that I created with so much love and devotion." Be sure to like My Art Game on Facebook and follow the shop on Pinterest.

13 comments:

  1. The rope necklaces are really fun and unique. I picked a favorite already. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to pick a favorite! I like them all!

      Delete
  2. I have to mention how amazing the colours are on her jewellery! So earthy and wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pieces! I love the small necklace with the silver flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pieces are just beautiful. I am glad you shared it. I try to buy handmade.
    I am coming from the Meet & Greet Blog Hop
    www.frogslop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love handmade. Thanks for stopping by, I'll check out your site too!

      Delete
  5. Amazing jewelry! Stunning!!! I have been away due to computer problems, but I am back ;o) Yepeee ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete