September 22, 2013

Back-to-School

Since September is "Back to School" month, I've decided to write a post asking my sponsors:
What one item is your back-to-school must-have?




Jess
"My back to school must-have is a backpack when I was younger and now that I'm older a designer laptop bag from GiGi New York! We all need to be stylish when we go back to school. For me this bag is my back to classes, and internship bag. It's big enough to fit my laptop and/or my iPad! This bag is special because it's very professional as well as beautiful and will be my go to bag for traveling, going to my classes, and starting my first internship in Elementary Education. GiGi New York also offers you the ability to personalize the bag with 3 initials in gold to compliment your bag!"
Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Facebook

Tania

"When I was in school, my must have item was gel / glitter pens! They were all the rage when I was in school and I even had a pencil case dedicated to these pretty, brightly coloured pens! There was such a huge variety of gel pens that all of the girls in my school would have their own little collection. from pens with glitter in them to pens with ink that would smell like fruit, there were so many pens that we could collect and own! We often paired these pens with little note books with pretty paper, and we would write notes to our friends with our pretty gel pens on our pretty paper, so these pens were more of a trendy social accessory rather than a required piece of school stationary. To us, these gel pens were a little piece of individuality where we could express ourselves amongst the uniform and structured nature of our school."
Colour My September | On The Weekend | Beautiful Queenslander Houses

Laura

"My "back to school" basic is (and always has been) an agenda. I'm a fan of lists and organization (even when being a teen), and I tend to forget things easily, so the agenda is my best friend to don't forget about important dates and things to do. I love the smell of new when they're unused, the excitement of the blank pages before the start of the school year and wonder how they're going to be filled, and I love how special and unique they look when they're already used, with wrinkled pages and broken corners."
Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter

Natasha

"My favourite back to school item was always my felt tip pens. I love these papermate pens the best, they are really great and never dry out."
Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest

Vivika
"I couldn't go back to school without a new pair of all-stars! I remember the day I bought a pair of pink booties,they are my all time favorite shoes :) "
Shop | Facebook | Instagram

11 comments:

  1. I always HAD to have coloured markers and pens. They were all the rage when I was in school too. My fave was the glitter pens and the fruit scented pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff :)

    You are invited to take part in my International Giveaway sponsored by Mignon Mignon.

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/international-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colored gel pens are must-haves! Thanks for sharing dear. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd love for us to follow each other! I followed you!

      Delete
  4. "My back to school must-have is a bag"
    And I also made ​​a matching necklace to complete the look... :)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/taliladesign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the wonderful feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia! Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. I've been enjoying browsing yours. I'm your newest follower on GFC & Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete