August 3, 2013

Tiki Bar Soap

I had the pleasure of finding a wonderful Etsy shop, Tiki Bar Soap. They specialize in handmade soaps, bath and body products. I received several bar soaps from the shop, and I was very pleased.

Photo courtesy http://tikibarsoap.etsy.com
I received two Almond Milk soap bars. I loved the almond aroma and I loved using it! Tiki Bar's soaps are all vegan and palm oil free. The soaps are also free of harsh chemicals and artificial preservatives. The almond soap was clearly made with all natural ingredients and felt silky on my skin. Bits of almond meal in the soap also gave my skin a gentle exfoliation.

It's no wonder the soaps are something special; the owner, Amanda has a PhD in chemistry. She starts with a sketched idea, and makes each batch with her own creativity. Tiki Bar Soap has an assortment of unique soaps including "Spicy Orange Chili Pepper" and "Watermelon White Tea" scents. You can also find lotion, bath salts, lip balms, candles, nail polish and facial cleansers in the shop. Be sure to check out Tiki Bar's facebook page for shop updates.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for the kind words! I LOVE my necklace as well, and actually have a problem with mu daughter stealing it (she is almost 3 and wants to wear whatever I have on at the moment). I wrote a post a while back after I received the necklace, you can see it here: http://tikibarsoap.com/i-love-etsy/ I can do a feature of your shop on my blog as well if you would like though, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sounds great, they look like chunks of fudge lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun feature! Btw, I'm stopping by from the Etsy Blog Team. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love your treasury tuesday! I'm heading over now!

      Delete
  4. Mmmm...the Watermelon White Tea soap sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely edible. Is it? My skin is really sensitive and I love almond so I'll be checking this out. Thanks for sharing.

    I am a new follower of yours via BlogLovin and would love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop). Hope to see you every Thursday.

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/journeysofthezoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool, Sarah! i linked up my bloglovin to your hop too! & followed you as well :)

      It isn't edible, lol...i love almond too- its really great soap!

      Delete