July 18, 2013

Yoga Mat Bag

Crochet heaven! I never knew I loved crochet so much until I became an Etsian. I recently got an awesome crochet yoga mat bag from Handmade Health.

The bag fits perfectly over a rolled yoga mat, with a drawstring to tie up the top end. There is also a strap attached to the bag to carry over your shoulder. I got this funky two-shaded green yoga mat bag & I use it all the time. Carrying my yoga mat makes it super easy to transport while trekking to my yoga class, or over to my friend's house.


Handmade Health makes tons of awesome and unique crochet items: bottle & dish carriers, fruit cozies, headbands, legwarmers, and even some vintage items. I also received soap holders for the shower from her other shop, Sam's Crochet, which carries crochet bath accessories, pet gear, scarves, hats, shoes, and bags. Be sure to check out her shops when you're looking for quality crochet items!

3 comments: