November 26, 2012

Gentle Hair Care Shampoo

I've used organic shampoo before and haven't found anything I particularly like, until I tried this Gentle Shampoo for Oily Hair. I bought this amazing organic homemade shampoo from Meadow Muffin Gardens on etsy.

The shampoo is made from all natural ingredients including castile soap, aloe vera, jojoba oil and essential oils. The shampoo mixture helps restore hair's natural pH balance and leaves your hair extremely soft and clean.

The shop also has other hair care selections for cleansing rinses and dry scalp treatments. Be sure to check out other natural health care products available such as moisturizers, balms, sprays, & facial toners.

Visit:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/meadowmuffin2010

1 comment:

  1. This shampoo sounds excellent! Thanks for sharing ;o) And, thanks for coming by my blog ;o) I am following you now ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete